If you are going to make any significant progress as an online marketer in the modern market, you need a reliable sales funnel.
Sales funnel is a system you put in place as a sales marketer that ensure you convert a large percentage of your potential customers to buying customers.
Without a proper sales funnel, you are at a high risk of losing the majority of the customers you catch by advertising. However, the driving force behind any proper sales funnel is the sales funnel software. For this reason, sale funnel software is an asset to your business.
There are so many sales funnel software in the market today. You need to get the best sales funnel software for your business.
The wrong funnel software can become a huge liability, slow the business operation through increased developer time, bugs, complicated integrations, and many more.
To save you the stress of having to test several funnel software, we’ll unveil the best of Sales Funnel Software Trends for 2020.
We are going to take a look at the features, pros, and cons of each software.
Top 5 Sales Funnel Software for 2020
Clickfunnels is for online marketers who have little or no coding skills. It is the world’s leading funnel software having more than 100,000 subscribers popularly called FunnelHackers. The success of Clickfunnels so far is accredited to the features it presents to users.
Features of Clickfunnels:
- Create landing pages quickly and easily with its easy-to-use drag-and-drop editor.
- Custom made funnel templates which is an asset to any marketer as it lets you build productive funnels without having to sweat over it.
- Customers can add products to shopping carts using a one-click upsells. This feature allows you to present more goods and services to your customers, and that means more sales.
- You get supporting marketing tools such as email marketing, Facebook marketing automation, SMS sending options, etc.
Pros and Cons of Clickfunnels:
Pros: Setting up the funnel builder is very easy. The cookbook session is also helpful for beginners.
Cons: Unless you run funnels in large numbers, paying the much extra cost for the Etison plan can be discouraging. There are several less costly email marketing software that can stand in the gap.
Most online marketers rely on a webinar as a significant method of selling but face the challenge of finding tools that synchronize correctly. This challenge is what Kartra seeks to solve. Ketra aims to be a single piece of tech that runs an online business.
Features of Kartra:
- Create landing pages, sales pages, and others with a simple drag-and-drop feature
- Detects user behavior and lunch email sequence, and follow up campaign to suit user behavior
- Track video engagement
- Track and maintain affiliates
- Securely deliver membership and digital content
- Up-sell, down-sell, cross-sell, etc. with a one-click offer
Pros and Cons of Kartra:
Pros: Kartra has all you may need with a single subscription, unlike other software that requires you pay as you need more functionality.
Cons: Cost of subscription increases as the number of traffic you run increases.
Thrive Themes is the most powerful funnel software for anyone creating on WordPress. It was challenging to sell on WordPress.
The ThriveThemes team aimed to fill this gap and created an easy-to-use WordPress website tools. Its conversion-optimized theme and plugins make selling easy.
Features of ThriveThemes:
- Easy-to-use plugins that let you choose cute themes for your landing pages, quizzes, member sites, etc.
- Thrive leads helps design any lead generation
- Thrive Ultimatum lets you use timers to boost sales
- Thrive Architects is a powerful page builder
- Thrive Headline Optimizer used for comparing two campaigns to know which one does better
- Thrive comment engages the user in productive conversation
Pros and Cons of ThriveThemes:
Pros: Thrive Themes is the best WordPress solutions. The developers are consistently working to make things much better
Cons: Despite all that has gets done, it still seems complicated to use.
GetResponse is a complete sales funnel solution, having all the major features needed for initiating sales to closing sales. With GetResponse software, you can get all you need from landing pages to email automation, to social media campaigns.
You can sell your product using your GetResponse or integrate your GetResponse account with an existing e-commerce account.
Features of GetResponse:
- Email marketing lets you send emails that engage and make good sales
- Marketing Automation offers custom-made workflows to welcome, win-back, upsell, etc.
- Landing Pages offers easy-to-make and high-converting landing pages
- Autofunnel offers ready-made funnels that can you can use for the complete marketing campaign
Pros and Cons of GetResponse:
Pros: GetResponse offers a comprehensive all-in-one service. Let you see all the stages of your funnel at once.
Cons: Subscription can be costly because you pay based on your contact size.
5. Infusionsoft by Keap
Keap, formerly Infusionsoft, offers service targeted at small business owners. It allows small businesses to deliver excellent customer service experience. Keap enables users to manage inventory, payments, e-commerce, make purchase fulfillment, send quotes, invoices, receipts, and lots more.
Features of Keap:
- CRM lets you create an excellent customer relations system. Clients information are all accessible on your devices
- Messages offer a dedicated business line for text and email to let you stay connected
- Pipeline tracks your sales process from your dashboard
- Marketing Automation trigger emails and other marketing actions upon client actions.
- Appointments offer clients a book that lets your client select a time for a meeting based on your availability.
Pros and Cons of Keap:
Pros: The sales funnel builder is quite easy to use, and it has several available options.
Cons: The software aims at small scale business, but its pricing plan is a more medium-sized business budget.
You now have an idea of what the best sale funnels software has to offer. There can be many more funnel software that did not make this list, though. They fit into the category of Sales Funnel Software Trends for 2020. Feel free to try them out.
Be on the lookout for any sales funnel builder that combines features such as landing page editor, a platform to host courses and webinars, and email marketing. Such a sale funnel builder is an excellent option because they have everything you need under one roof.